Thursday, July 20, 2006

We're taking bets that colors make the world go around...

Hey Everyone!!! It is time for WTBT's weekly questions. Post your answers in the comments section. It is easy and fun. This weeks questions revolve around colors. Enjoy!!!

Which color describes you most accurately? Why?

What is your favorite color?

What do you think is a more amazing sight; seeing a rainbow, strange cloud formations or seeing the sunset? Why?

Answers:

A. I think the color that best describes me is dark red. Mainly because red is the color of passion and I think that I can be very passionate about things. I also think the darker red complements my down to earth side.

B. My favorite color will always be blue. I love blue in just about any form; even powder blue on some occasions.

C. I think the most fascinating sight is a rainbow because it is so rare. The fact that you can look in the sky and see so many amazing colors is just incredible. It is something that makes me realize there is a power greater than me who created this great place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

People seem to call me "Sunshine" a lot, so I'd say yellow. (Though the snarfy guy at work just walked by and knocked on my desk-so I'd say at the moment it'd be BLACK!) hee hee hee. That's funny to me.

My favorite color is mostly green. But I am a lover of all colors. I do not discriminate.

I think there are different occasions in which each is more amazing. I saw a rainbow after a funeral once and felt that it was sent to tell me that he arrived safely. Clouds always amaze me and I could spend hours laying in the grass (theoretically-because of snakes) looking at the clouds. And sunsets...well, streaks of glorious colors spanning the horizon-there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm rambley today.

Anonymous said...

1. People here at work always say I'm bright and cheery, but I think I'm a bit more mellow than that. So I'll say "pink" describes me best - because it's a bit of a combination of all three.

2. Purple. I don't know why, but it always has been my favorite color. :-)

3. I would also say a rainbow. For me, it's more of a reassurance from God that there can be calm and beauty after even the worst of storms - and as long as you can see that bit of hope before a storm is over, it makes it easier to get through even the roughest weather (both figuratively and literally). :-)

Anonymous said...

Haven't read this in a while. Sorry. But it's not like you reply to my blog either. :)

1. Gray. It's a neutral balance, which I strive for. It's calm, without anything flashy or exciting.

2. Gray. It doesn't show anything about me. Or does it?

3. Sunset. It reminds me of the impermanance of the world.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »