Monday, November 09, 2009

WTBT Volume 10 Series 2009...

We're taking bets that...

* sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes that is a weird saying.
* lunch with the boss is much more fun than you might realize.
* the UCONN Huskies football team will make a bowl game despite the hardest luck of any team this year.
* some women should just not be allowed to drive.
* I probably will get hate mail with that last statement.
* Tom Brady to Randy Moss is music to my ears.
* just keeping your mouth shut is hard.
* you should go see Michael Jackson's This is It.
* spell check or having someone read something can stop embarrassment.
* it is good to know the I am officially smart again.
* if you are going to use a banana as a gun you should use a green one and not a rotten one.
* in glass making they use a gloryhole to soften the glass to be blown. I am not making this up.
* you can speculate all you want, but unless you find out the truth you are just making stuff up.
* I cannot wait until Legion comes out in theaters in January.

1 comment:

Tom said...

I think that it was seeing me that made you smart again.

I am glad to have the blog back, hopefully the creativity keeps coming.