Thursday, October 31, 2013

WTBT Volume 15 - 2013

We're taking bets that...

* I love that Dirty Water.
* Big Papi is amazing and anyone who disparages him is just jealous.
* you can't figure out if Emma Stone is actually hot or not.
* it is hard to stop loving the dog in the Darth Vader costume.
* you are relieved that you can finally use electronic devices on airplanes.
* this may be the grossest story I have shared in a long time with my reader.
* 10 year old Boston fans only know of winning Boston teams.
* Beyonce is one of the coolest people alive and this is why.

2 comments:

Asim said...

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.order modalert

mughalbilal said...

hotdealsthanks for the shared this interesting information with us. I really enjoyed your article and waiting for new.