Monday, May 09, 2016

We're taking bets that sometimes you are wrong...

Over the years I have been wrong about a great many things. Usually it is related to something I couldn't possibly know, but have the arrogance to think I am right anyway. Other times it is based on my favorite sports teams and my faith they will win. When I was younger I was wrong many times about the person I liked as they inevitably never liked me back. Being wrong is a hard thing to accept, but is something we really need to embrace in order for us to grow.

Which leads me to my thought of when you really think you are wrong about something but could be right. Are you actually wrong if you think you are wrong, but actually right? This is a dilemma I am running through in my head. All the signs point to me being completely wrong, but there is something nagging at me telling me you are probably right. Of course this could just be the next chapter in my dropping into madness. Hopefully I will be wrong so all can be right with the world again, but maybe I am right and things will be even more right with the world than before.

Thanks for listening blog.

No comments: