Thursday, April 06, 2006

We're taking bets that snow in April is never fun...

Well it is currently only 45 degrees here in Western Massachusetts and yesterday we had a snowstorm. Granted all the snow is gone now, but it was not too much fun. I also don't understand why New Englanders lose their ability to drive in the snow after April 1st. It is crazy. I hope that everyone has had a great to start to April. It is Question Thursday. Post your answers in the comments section. Get others to answer. The more the merrier. Don't forget you can be anonymous. Have fun.

A. You are an evil mastermind. For some strange reason everytime you enter a room a song plays. What would that song be?

B. Ben & Jerry need your help! What is their newest ice cream concoction, and what are you going to name it?

Answers:

A. I think mine would be something that wouldn't give away my evil tendencies. I think that Right Now by Van Halen would be the best beginning for me. Good piano intro. Can't really beat that.

B. It would be Butter Cream Ice Cream with mini balls of Lindt Chocolate and peanut butter swirls. I would call it Better Butter Nutter. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A day late and a dollar short (a saying I don't much care for, and yet-here it is. Ugh)

A. What do you mean for "some strange reason"? If I were an evil mastermind it would be "Of course" a song plays when I enter the room.

B. Mmm. Yours sounds yummy. Mine would be vanilla bean ice cream with crumbles of cooked pie dough and some sort of lemon crunch. (Like lemon meringue pie) It would be called Lemony Lift or something just as cheesy.

Anonymous said...

A. IF I were an evil mastermind, I would also throw people off with what song played when I enter a room. I'm thinking "All You Need is Love" by The Beatles. :-)

B. Ooooh... *thinks*. Mine would be Margarita flavored ice cream, with shredded coconut and lime zest. It would be called "It's 5-O'Clock Somewhere". Don't worry, I'd give Jimmy Buffet some credit. ;-)