Tuesday, May 09, 2006

WTBT Volume 6 Series 2006

We're taking bets that...

* it is frustrating when TiVo doesn't record the show you really wanted to watch.
* even for my best friends I don't think I could do what this guy did.
* the NJ Devils may have lost their series with their last second collapse last night.
* you hope smelly bus drivers are the worst worry of the citizens of Manilla.
* I found reason #5,073 to love dolphins.
* it is amazing that falling out of tree and not drug use caused caused Keith Richards brain issues.
* this is a great commentary on the 700 home run club.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that your next set of "Random Greg Facts" needs to be all 5072 reasons why you like dolphins...really, I never knew you fancied them so much.

Note to self: buy Greg LOTS of dolphin things for next holiday...