Thursday, November 13, 2008

We're taking bets that your underwear matters...

So I accidentally bought the wrong type of underwear. I am a boxer briefs person and I bought a pair of mid-rise briefs. Since I already opened them I thought that I would try them out. It was a very strange feeling. I didn't get any wedgies or anything, but things felt different. It was almost too snug and too much of my thigh is exposed. The underwear rubs a little differently.

Guys do not really have alot of different underwear options and there is no such thing as sexy guy underwear. I don't care what Marky Mark wore back in the day. The underwear was not what made him sexy to women. After years of being a boxers person I made the switch to boxer briefs. I am not going to be switching to mid-rise briefs. It is amazing that types of underwear really do matter. Ladies enjoy the link.

2 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

This has nothing to do with your underwear unless you're going to celebrate in some weird way.

YOU WERE MY 75,000th VISITOR!! :)

Only fitting I think...considering you're the reason I know what a blog is.

Have an uneventful weekend. ;)

Anonymous said...

good call madrid?..i def dont wanna poop my draws!