Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We're taking bets that Top Seven Reasons why Christmas is awesome for Greg...

8. Christmas Story all day long!
7. Three of my favorite people birthdays on Christmas Day (Mom, Ian, & Jesus)
6. The inevitable mishearing of a statement that my mother makes which turns a story hilarious.
5. Seeing my entire family together.
4. Wrapping presents. I really enjoy this.
3. Not being able to sleep on Christmas Eve.
2. Hearing my parents sing at Midnight Mass.
1. Laughing with my entire family over something that would not make sense to anyone else.

3 comments:

Danielle Athanas said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom, to Ian, and to Jesus as well! :)

Merry Christmas, Greg!!!! :) :)

Maggie Moo said...

Merry Christmas Greg.

PS. That's 8, but that makes me happy that you have 1 more than you expected. :)

Anonymous said...

3 of your favorite people and I do believe you typed them in order of their importance...right??

Next year, I am bringing all of my presents and wrapping paper to you...we can catch up while you wrap my presents.