Monday, September 23, 2013

WTBT Volume 10 - 2013

We're taking bets that...

* the Kenya mall attack has kind of freaked you out.
* it amazes me that this could happen to such a huge company.
* Mariano Rivera will still be a better closer than 75% of the relief pitchers who play next year.
* Will Ferrell's kids were one of the best parts of the Emmy's last night.
* Dexter had probably the worst ending for a cable TV show ever.
* you need to know when to hold em.
* the New England Patriots are going to quietly become the best team in the AFC as the season progresses.
* you are really excited for HIMYM season premier tonight.
* it still makes you sad that Hostess has gone out of business.
* it might be the Oakland A's year to win a World Series.
* you need to know when to walk away.
* you probably don't know what the "Y" word is, but this article will teach you something.
* Angela Merkel might be the most badass world leader currently.
* although Carrie Underwood was kind of dull in her performance of the Beatles "Yesterday", she was super hot in that dress.
* you have to know when to run.
* I am getting old because I officially don't think I can physically twerk.
* small dogs have the smelliest farts of any dogs.

2 comments:

Harshil said...

hey, your blog is nice...
i am new blogger, and i don't no that how can i put ads on my blog...can you help me?

Harshil said...

hey, your blog is nice...
i am new blogger, and i don't no that how can i put ads on my blog...can you help me?