Monday, June 09, 2008

WTBT Volume 27 Series 2008...

We're taking bets that...

* you have almost crashed your car while looking at someone cute.
* the Boston Celitcs are lucky the Lakers didn't come back and beat them in Game 2.
* even though I don't like cell phones the new iPhone is pretty cool.
* Kung Fu Panda is even funny for adults.
* this is my favorite chicken ever.
* 4 months is longer than most human's could survive in a McDonald's.
* Ken Griffey Jr. still has one of the sweetest swings in baseball.
* text messaging might be one of the rudest things anyone can do during a lecture or when hanging out with people.
* sometimes you need to take some risks at work.
* I am alive and surviving.
* deep wounds to the derriere is just not fun.
* it is fun to say the word derriere.
* Big Brown was a Big Disappointment.
* old men really have cool priorities.
* I kissed a girl and I liked it.
* those lyrics are probably the best on the radio right now.
* it is kind of boring music video though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you're back!!! Missed you =)

-Erin

death commish said...

you're alive?

Anonymous said...

I was worried for a bit and then realized it was closing/end of the year. I hope you are well!

Danielle Athanas said...

*echoing sentiments* Greg's back!