Monday, February 16, 2009

We're taking bets that Ikea is a big fire hazard...

I spent a little time in Ikea New Haven this weekend.  I have decided that if you need to get out of there in a hurry you are screwed. If there was a fire you would die. No one knows how to navigate that store. I have only been in one Ikea, but I imagine everywhere is like that.  Most of the people are just there for the cheap food and to have a place for their kids to play for a couple of hours. You would think that the economy was thriving while I was there. While some of there furniture is a little cool it is way too complicated to put together correctly. They do have the best shopping carts ever though. Those Swedes are definitely an interesting bunch and I truly believe they really just want to kill us all with their store designs. Are you a fan of Ikea?

2 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

I almost never go upstairs in IKEA because of that very reason. I just roam around downstairs. It's still a little confusing, but not as bad as the upstairs.

And yeah-their shopping carts rule.

Maggie Moo said...

Psst....

Blog something please! :)