Friday, February 06, 2009

We're taking bets that people love facebook and it is getting annoying...

So very early I made a decision that I was not going to participate in the 25 things about me Facebook stuff.  Mainly because I am not a huge sharer, but secondly because most people don't care and it usually is not interesting.  Over the last few weeks we have been innundated with "you've been tagged" and these dumb things. I must admit that I do read my close friends because I am curious what they say and want to see if I will really learn anything new.  Most of the stuff is just weird and 99% of the people put in the opening line they were never going to do this, but guess what you did.

Time magazine had a great article called "25 Things I Don't Want To Know About You".  It is kind of funny and worth a read.  Overall Facebook is great. I was a very early member and take pride that I knew about it before a gazillion others.  The only problem I have is that now that people over 30 have it they get addicted to the weird little things. Like my mother and forwards in the end of 90's and the early part of the decade. These things are never ending.  Please make them stop.

1 comment:

megancecelia said...

I totally sent you that link! Glad you read it. I found it hilarious! Also I feel super creepy commenting on this.