Friday, September 04, 2009

We're taking bets that I got rhythm...

Here is some music I am listening to:

1. Good Day by Paul McCartney
2. Say Hey by Michael Franti
3. Run this Town by Rihanna, Kanye West and Jay-Z
4. Beautiful World by Colin Hay
5. Daylight by Matt and Kim
6. Best I Ever Had by Drake
7. The One by Mary J. Blige ft. Drake
8. Never Say Never by The Fray
9. The Lost Get Found by Britt Nicole
10. Text by Patton Oswalt
11. Don't Stop Believin' by the Glee Cast
12. Take Me Home Tonight by Eddie Money
13. Always Be by Jimmy Eat World
14. Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat
15. The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson

1 comment:

G.W. said...

Hello...you don't know me, but I believe you may be my personality twin. Your random observations are similar to those I have, your taste in "hotties" is spot on with mine, and this list of music parallels what I enjoy listening to.

So thank you for allowing me to enjoy my thoughts/humor coming from someone else.

Cheers.