Monday, April 25, 2016

We're taking bets that your thoughts can cause you trouble...

Hey blog. I hope you are doing well. Sadly my thoughts are keeping me up again. I really need the sleep and cannot figure out how to get it. Just rehashing stuff that doesn't need to be thought of any more. Reality should have set in by now, but my mind keeps trying to find alternatives. Ultimately I am what I am and others are what they are. Why in the world would I be a part of their thoughts or should I even be? It's kind of like that Far Side where the guy is wondering stuff and the girl realizes she really likes vanilla. It is not even that complicated. I really like vanilla, but so doesn't everyone else.

I have decided it is fun to rant to you because even when I rant it is mostly nonsensical. Of course it makes sense to me, but it shouldn't. Thanks again for listening blog. Talk to you again soon.

No comments: