Thursday, July 19, 2007

We're taking bets that people love to shop...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I am heading to vacation on Friday night. It has been a long July. I hope you do not miss me too much. I probably won't be posting until after next Thursday. I am going to good old RI. It should be fun times. Enjoy the questions and have a great weekend.

A. If you could spend a weekend alone in one store but couldn't remove any items which store would it be and why?

B. What is the one guilty pleasure that you feel you have to buy monthly and think you would feel strange if you didn't buy it?

C. If you had to eliminate one odor in the world what would it be?

Answers:

A. I think I would spend it in a Super Target because there would be so much to do. Especially in the world of entertainment. Plus it would make my best friend happy that I didn't go to the Evil Empire Wal-Mart.

B. I think it is buying DVDs. I have cut down considerably, but I still buy at least one a month. Very odd I know.

C. I think it would be the smell of burning rubber. I really hate that smell. Especially when driving towards New Haven in the summer. Ick.

7 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

A. If I couldn't take anything out...hmmm...I don't know. I was going to say a spa but if I were alone there would be no one there to massage me...to be honest-I don't think I would be able to stay in one place for a whole weekend. Sorry.

B. I don't buy much anymore, but I would have to say books. I used to go at least once a month to B&N and I would almost never leave empty handed. I look forward doing this again soon.

C. Burning toast. I really hate that smell. It usurps burnt popcorn even, and THAT is a gross smell.


Have fun on vacation.

Danielle Athanas said...

A. I'd have to go with Super Wal*Mart. It's close to home, there's food, and lots to do. Sorry Greg, but there's no Super Targets up here. :)

B. I don't have anything at the moment, but I'd love to develop that guilty pleasure with pottery painting.

C. Burnt popcorn. It never seems to go away once it's there.

GMadrid said...

Thank God you guys answer or it might be just me talking to myself. :)

Lisa - Disappointed you didn't say The Chef Emporium because you could try out all of the cool stuff and make things all weekend.

Danielle - Shocked you both were in the burning category.

Maggie Moo said...

Greg-I thought about that, but they don't have food there. It'd be a big tease.

The only thing they have are spices and popcorn. It'd get old real fast.

death commish said...

A. Home Depot. Actually, I could spend a whole week in there.

B. The only thing I'm buying lately is diapers and formula.

C. Let's stick with the burning idea. How about burnt hair. That really stinks.

Maggie Moo said...

Ugh. Burnt hair DOES smell...good one T.

Carrie said...

A. Barnes & Noble. The trouble would be getting ME out once the weekend was over!

B. I think.. I'd have to say my subscription to World of Warcraft, I know I would feel strange without it!

C. Body odor!!