We're taking bets that...
* SNL started off great, but really didn't carry the momentum throughout the show.
* the Tampa Bay/Boston series is going to be one of the most exciting of the year.
* sometimes you cannot go back and re-live your youth.
* Hurricane Ike really packed a wallop.
* it is fun to use the word wallop even in tragedy.
* this creeper didn't even try to scam these women.
* the Denver/San Diego game is why football is one of the best sports in the world.
* Ne-Yo's new album is awesome.
* anyone counting out the Patriots is making a big mistake.
* Scramble on Facebook is cool.
* it is a little bit scary on Wall Street right now.
* you don't care one bit about the Ryder Cup without Tiger Woods.
* it is weird that Jennifer Hudson is engaged to Punk from I Love New York 2 because she seems normal.
* UCONN Husky football is better than a lot of people thought they were going to be this year.