Thursday, January 21, 2010

We're taking bets that crazy takes many forms...

Here are a few random observations:

* American Idol is still interesting television. The producers do what they can to pull your heartstrings at the same time adding drama and silliness. You would think by this time we would all be sick of it but I keep coming back and so does the rest of America. I really do not think losing Paula or Simon will be the death of the show.

* I am not a supporter of new Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown, but I like him a lot more now that Glenn Beck doesn't like him. Glenn Beck is taking crazy to a whole new level. Intelligent crazy with a microphone is very scary. I think I could be fun as the opposite to him. Liberal, smart, crazy guy because I am also lovable. Oh the power. BTW - Keith Olbermann does not count as his liberal counterpart because he usually isn't smart just pompous.

* Everyone has their own interpretation of funny. I am pretty sure that I am more open than a lot of others. With that being said can someone explain to me why this is considered funny by some people. There are a lot of wild things on YouTube but this is not funny. I used to make tapes with my best friend Todd when I was little and if you listened to them today no one not even I would probably laugh. These videos are kind of like those tapes except you are letting the world see them. I think everything should have a funny or die meter and if more than 70% of the people who have watched it do not like the clip it should be removed permanently from the internet. I am just saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good.... eu gostei :D