Wednesday, January 06, 2010

WTBT Volume 1 Series 2010...

We're taking bets that...

* sometimes you just can't win and it doesn't even pay to try.
* the Patriots will win this week, but then it will be a horrible defeat.
* you are tired of hearing about the exploits of Tiger Woods and his women.
* I still want to work for Diddy.
* this story is just funny.
* it is funny when you get told that you seem like you could be a professor in a college.
* I did it and now I wait.
* you are old if you remember "WHO'S THE HAWK?!?" and congrats to Andre Dawson.
* it is not shocking that KFC is being called racist for the ad in this article.
* the suspension of Gilbert Arenas is the smartest thing David Stern has done since he rigged the Patrick Ewing draft for the Knicks.
* LOST will be awesome and the fact that it returns on Groundhog Day makes me super excited.
* Rex Ryan is an idiot and I would tell him to his face, but I think he would try to beat me up.
* angry is an okay feeling and you should not tell people to calm down, but rather let them do and say whatever they want to feel better.
* stealing hair is a crime just ask bald people.
* it is good to be back writing my blog again. Hopefully people will start to read it.
* you are psyched Modern Family is back with a new episode tonight.

No comments: