Thursday, January 07, 2010

We're taking bets that it is funny to see a skinny or fat version of a friend...

Here are a couple of random things:

* Being a fat guy I feel like there is probably a skinny version of me somewhere in this world. Today I saw a fat version of a friend and it made laugh because although I knew it wasn't that person what if it was. When people you haven't seen in a while change dramatically it is both unsettling and funny.

* Chris Dodd was a great Senator for Connecticut regardless of his party affiliation and he will be missed by the entire state. I do think that Richard Blumenthal is going to run away with the election. Who doesn't like that guy? Besides Republicans?

* Bringing Jay Leno back to 11:35 will be a huge mistake and probably ruin Conan. Jay is the entertainment version of Brett Favre and we all know how annoying he is. The thing is I don't think he will get the results Brett has with Minnesota. The sad thing is Conan is doing a good job and will probably hit his stride in another 6 to 8 months. NBC you used to be my favorite station, but now you are killing me and yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!