Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We're taking bets that knowledge is some sort of power...

Hey everyone!!! I just wanted to give a little update on the books I am reading or have just recently read. You should definitely check them out.

Books I have finished
Secrets of a Buccaneer Scholar by James Marcus Bach
- This book has changed how I view the way I educate myself. Not everyone is cut out to learn though traditional schooling. If it works for you then please continue, but if you struggle maybe you are a Buccaneer Scholar too.

Nine Dragons by Michael Connolly
- Another great Harry Bosch mystery novel. This one shocked me at the end. The things some people do for their families is amazing.

The Book of Dead Philosophers by Simon Critchley
- This was not really the book I was expecting. It basically talked about how each of the great philosophers in the world died. It does give some brief insight on what each of them believed in and is actually kind of funny.

Books I am currently reading:

Just Listen - Mark Goulston
The Maze Runner - James Dashner

No comments: