Tuesday, February 01, 2005

We're taking bets that you didn't know people still played Kick the Can...

Now this was very reckless and I do not suggest you do it. A kid in Norway set off the terror alert because he kept pulling down his hat over his face. That was not the crazy part of the story.

The kid said that he has the hat for when he plays "Kick the Can". Now I did not know that kids today still played that game. To be honest I have never once played the game. I didn't even know the rules. So I decided to Google it and it came up with over 10 million websites regarding "Kick the Can".

There is even a Japanese Gang called the Kick the Can Gang. I guess with all of our advances "Kick the Can" is still a great game in Norway. So I suggest that you get the Street Rules and play a game. Just to see if it is as fun as it seems. I would also love to know if anyone in the last two generations have even played this game.