Wednesday, February 09, 2005

We're taking bets that you want a dream VCR...

Ijust finished reading a book by Chuck Klosterman called Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs*. It is extremely funny. In it he poses some questions and I would like to ask one of them to anyone who may read this and hear your responses in the comment section.

At long last, someone invents "the dream VCR." This machine allows you to tape an entire evening's worth of your own dreams, which you can then watch at your leisure. However, the inventor of the dream VCR will only allow you to use this device if you agree to a strange caveat: When you watch your dreams, you must do so with your family and your closest friends in the same room. They get to watch your dreams along with you. And if you don't agree to this, you can't use the dream VCR. Would you still do this?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, wait...Is that like the video recorder that sits on your shoulder recording everything you do like in Larry's wildest dreams? If so, I don't want any part of it. If not, I don't think my grandmother would take too kindly to my dreams, interpreted or not, haha.

Vic

Anonymous said...

Totally, 100%. I like scaring people. My dreams are strange, and make absolutely no sense, never have, and hopefully never will. I tell people my dreams all the time, but sometimes words can't explain, so this would be perfect.

-cgm

Anonymous said...

F that. I dream some weird stuff, like the other night I dreamed that Chip actually finished last years Yearbook (which is still in the process of being finished), and once I dreamed that I was at the Battle Of Gettysburg. I dont want people calling me names like "freak" or "weirdo".

Mark

PS- when you gonna finish with this year in the blog? we have all been waiting for it, you are dissapointing your readers!

P McT said...

Hey,
How come when you pose these questions you never answer them

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! project management training oh Investment banking top companies freezer on the bottom sarah took michelle's bra off Chrysler pacifica radio satellite sirius search engine marketing uk 20 Johnson+and+johnson+contact+lenses Online college courses computer tech itt tech institute digital photo print http://www.beverly-hills-black-plastic-surgery.info/Onlinestrippokergame.html Berkley square oakland ca Driveway announcer Signs and symptoms of wheat allergy http://www.popup-blocker-0.info/Rooms-for-less-furniture.html http://www.anti-bextra-inflammatory.info/Divorce-laws-in-georgia-divission-of-property.html great dance songs body building hottest woman world