Thursday, December 29, 2005

We're taking bets that it is time to look back...

2005 is almost over and it is time to look back on the year that was. Here are a couple of year end questions and a fun question. Please post your answers in the comments section. Remember you can be anonymous and you don't have to answer each question if you don't want to. Invite others to answer. Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!!

A. What was your best decision of 2005?

B. What was your favorite moment of 2005?

C. Would you rather have sex with Sesame Street's Ernie or Bert?

Answers:

A. I think that my best decision was going back to school to finally finish my degree. Although I do miss UMass Lowell on a daily basis it was the best decision for me.

B. I think it has to be when the Red Sox got their World Series rings in front of the Yankees. We weren't rubbing it in, but at the same time we were really rubbing it in. I know there is a couple of conversations I have had over the last 12 months that come pretty close, but I am going to stick with the Red Sox.

C. I think I am going to go with Ernie. Bert's unibrow kind of freaks me out. I think Ernie would be tender and considerate. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. Best decision was hands down trading in the Buick and picking up the car payment on the 2004 Corolla. Hands down.

B. Favorite moment was July 26, 2005 at Hampton Beach when Steve proposed. :-)

C. Neither. Snuffalupogus (sp?). You know he was hung like a...?

Anonymous said...

Ok. I have to admit...I feel bad that no one commented and answered these questions. So:

A. There were no life changing decisions in 2005 for me, which I am happy about in a way. So, I'd say the best decision was to start a blog, because it is a great source of joy for me and for some of my friends.

B. This year had a lot of great moments, but I'd say reading to my neice Mariah and teaching her to read. Every moment I get to see her mind grow is an amazing moment for me.

C. Ernine. Bert looks like one of my uncles (Except my uncle isn't yellow-obviously) and that's just gross

Theresa said...

A. Leaving my husband.
B. (wow, there were so many moments) umm...when my little guy went on the potty
C. Ernie for sure..he's got a way better sense of humor, and I love the sweater!

P McT said...

A) My best decision was leaving UMass Lowell, although I actually miss all my peeps in Lowell. I had to do it for my own sanity!

B) My fave moment was Kristen's bridal shower her face and "fuck you P" were priceless!!!

C) Ernie cause he sang Rubber Duckie...how could any girl resist that!