Tuesday, December 20, 2005

WTBT Top TV Shows of 2005...

Here is my list of the Top TV shows of 2005. I have watched each of these shows and think they are fantastic. I am sure you may think there were some better shows. List them in the comments section if you don't agree with mine.

10. Arrested Development - How can this show cancelled by Fox? NBC you would be smart to pick this show up.
9. The Office - Although many of my friends do not like this show I think it is hilarious. Each week Dwight Schrute makes me laugh out loud at least once.
8. Making the Band 3 - Diddy is a genius. Hot girls who can sing, dance and bring the drama!!! You go girls.
7. CSI: Miami - This show does a great job of keeping storylines going. I cannot wait to find out what will happen with Horatio's nemesis.
6. My Name is Earl - Jason Lee is finally getting the recognition he deserves. Week in and week out this show is not only funny, but usually touching.
5. How I Met Your Mother - Due to bad timing I have only watched 3 episodes, but they were wonderful. What a great concept and the fact that Doogie Howser is making a comeback is awesome.
4. Grey's Anatomy - This show came out of no where to take over as the top medical show. It is everything ER isn't.
3. CSI - America's #1 show outdid itself in the season finale in May and I don't think that storyline is done quite yet.
2. 24 - The only bad thing about the show is you have to wait 6 months to see it. I cannot wait for the return of Jack Bauer.
1. LOST - The most addicting show on television. What the hell is going on? Well no one really knows, but it is fun to guess.

Honorable Mention: Scrubs, Survivor: Guatemala, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Deadwood, The Shield, Battlestar Galactica and King of Queens

6 comments:

Theresa said...

With the way things worked out, I didn't get to watch ANY of these shows!! I'm feeling sooo inadequate!

P McT said...

Agree completely with My Name is Earl, How I met your Mother (Doogie Houser got some jokes in this show), CSI and Grey's Anatomy - I love this show soooooooo much, i'm waiting for my own Dr. Burke!

I also quite enjoy Freddie both Freddin Prinz Jr. and Brian Austin Green are quite funny and Runs House was good too

death commish said...

Greg...get out of the "House" (you forgot that one) and stop watching so much TV. Maybe a trip to "Las Vegas" (another one) would be nice.

Other than that I agree with all but "Numbers" (a third) 4 and 8. And Survivor? People still watch that piece of crap? The Amazing race kicks that shows ass!

Anonymous said...

Three words, and it's only because I'm a huge dork:

Iron. Chef. America.

GMadrid said...

Pascha - I cannot believe you said the Freddy Prinze show. You have got to be kidding. That's why I love ya though. You are weird. :)

House is pretty good T I agree with you, but Amazing Race was not good this season with the families.

Danielle you are a huge dork. :)

P McT said...

Wierd thats me!!!
....the spanish speaking grandmother who hates everybody is Hilarious...I do seriously think its a good show!