Thursday, December 01, 2005

We're taking bets that you are thirsty...

It is Thursday Question time at WTBT!!! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful start to the holiday season. Please post your answers in the comments section. Remember you can be anonymous and you don't have to answer each question if you don't want to. Invite others to answer. Have a great day everyone.

A. What is your favorite carbonated drink? Even if you don't drink carbonated drinks often you must have a favorite.

B. What is a better "p" word penultimate, poppycock, panache or plethora?

C. Would you rather talk like Yoda or breath like Darth Vader for the rest of your life?

Answers:

A. I think that after much deliberation Cream Soda is my favorite carbonated drink. It is just so yummy. I will always choose it if it is an option when I am drinking soda.

B. I love the word poppycock, but I don't use it as much as I use plethora. It is such a helpful word and get the point across when I think there is a lot of items.

C. I think that I would rather breath like Darth Vader because talking like Yoda can definitely be annoying. Although he is very insightful most of the time people wouldn't understand what the heck I was saying.

8 comments:

death commish said...

1. Beer...what else?
2. Poppycock...hee hee, that's funny.
3. Better the way Yoda talks is. Gets in the way Vader's mask does. Difficult to breath it makes.

Anonymous said...

1. Gingerale....
2. Panache...makes me think of chocolate ganache..yummy..
3. Yoda, I'm already WEE and I don't find his voice to be annoying I think it's cute.

Anonymous said...

1. Gingerale
2. Poppycock
3. Yoda-by the way Greg, good job getting someone else to use the word Wee.

Anonymous said...

1. Orangina or Ginger Ale. Mmmm fizzy drinks.

2. Penultimate is such a great word and very underused. (P.S. Greg... nice try, but I hope this is your penultimate one rather than your only one, you can do better than that.)

3. I would totally rather talk like Yoda than breathe like Darth Vader. He sounds like a half-ton man walking up a short flight of stairs with a case of asthma. Besides, Yoda is BAD-ASS!!

Theresa said...

A. Dr. Pepper right now, but it changes sooooo often!
B. I like plethora for many many reasons.
C. I'd rather talk like Yoda, at least I can stop talking when it gets annoying, if I stop breathing..well...

Liz said...

I like diet pepsi, diet vanilla coke, and diet pepsi with lime. But I am dying to try the Peach Fresca!

Panache is fun to say, but I also like petunia just for the way it rolls off the tongue. I know it wasn't an option, but it is another 'p' word.

Yoda, definitely Yoda! (Oh, wait that was rainman...sorry)

Anonymous said...

Liz - for whatever it's worth - I recently tried the black cherry Fresca and it was quite good. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Clearin acne Spyware removal software driveways inc massachussets Gay scratchy wool sweater punishment tadalafil pay with c o d online Scholarships for masterb4s degree programs Dress code for university of michigan flint theatre