Thursday, December 08, 2005

We're taking bets that you gotta hate something...

It is Thursday Question time at WTBT!!! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week. Please post your answers in the comments section. Remember you can be anonymous and you don't have to answer each question if you don't want to. Invite others to answer. Have a great day everyone.

A. What do you think is more disgusting: Spitting in Public or Picking One's Nose in Public?

B. If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?

C. What musical act would you not pay 5 cents to see now, but you would have paid tons of money to see them when they were hot?

Answers:

A. I personally think picking one's nose is more digusting purely for the handshaking factor. You pick and then you do not immediately wash. I understand the need for the pick, but you can't hide it in public.

B. I would probably have the masseuse because properly massaged muscles make your whole body feel great. I think you would get spoiled though after the 5 years though.

C. I think that I would have loved to see Bobby Brown in his prime. With My Prerogative, Don't Be Cruel and Every Little Step he was awesome. Too bad Whitney effed it all up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. Picking in public pretty much for the same reason as you, however, sometimes a gloppy spit-the kind where someone grunts beforehand-is nastier.

B. I would really like someone to wash and style my hair daily-there's nothing like a good hair washing. But since you left that out...masseuse. His name would be Sven. And if it wasn't, I'd call him that anyway.

C. I suppose given my age I should say New Kids...

Theresa said...

A. If I actually SEE the act going on, I'd rather someone else pick their own nose..spitting affects everyone and everything around it. I would just stay away from the nose picker..

B. I'd chose the driver. My vehicles are unruly ruthless beasts, and right now I am the chauffeur, I'd welcome the break.

C. Michael Jackson

Anonymous said...

A. Defintely spitting. There's way more of a risk of hitting someone else with that crap, at least nose-picking contact is limited to the individual.

B. Housekeeper. I hate laundry and dishes. The only stipulation would be that I was my own undahpants.

C. Definitely in agreeance on the Michael Jackson.

Anonymous said...

A. It depends on whether or not the spitting is taking place outside or indoors. I knew someone who used to spit INSIDE and this was the most repulsive thing I've ever seen.

B. Housekeeper

C. This one is hard, but I would have to say ... N'SYNC

P McT said...

Damn spitting or picking...both equally gross, but I do see the need for both. Sometimes with post nasal drip the spit is a part of getting better and sometimes one needs to pick, but can we please use a tissue to assist with the pick!!

B) I would pick the massause, i've always been self concious about getting a massage cause I don't want a stranger touching me, but if I have the person for 5 years it would be all good!

c) New kids on the Block, Son. Momma never let me go to concerts when I was younger so I missed out on that fun!

Anonymous said...

A. Spitting. Generally, when people spit, it is acompanied by either the sound of snorting ones nose & the contents of it to the back of the throat OR the hack & cough to get the stuff our of the back of the throat & chest up to the mouth OR both...and then the spit sound.

At least picking your nose is quiet.

B. Massages every day please. My back always feels like crap, and I'd like my feet rubbed as well.

C. no clue.

-cgm