Saturday, December 17, 2005

WTBT Worst Movies of 2005

Listed below are my picks for the worst movies of 2005. I thought they were so bad that I didn't even see all of them so I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure I am right. Tell me what you think.

10. Miss Congeniality 2 - Why would Sandra Bullock go back?
9. Man of the House - Oh Tommy Lee Jones how the mighty have fallen.
8. House of Wax - Even killing Paris Hilton couldn't make this worth watching.
7. Son of the Mask - Who signed the deal with the devil to make this movie?
6. The Honeymooners - To the moon Alice, which is where they should have sent every copy.
5. Guess Who - Bernie Mac who is not funny anymore and Mr. Demi Moore. No Way Jose.
4. The Devils Rejects - If the devil rejected them why should I want to watch?
3. Assault on Precinct 13 - Because Ethan Hawke's career really isn't over yet?
2. The Pacifier - Concept was killed when Hulk Hogan did Mr. Nanny.
1. Deuce Bigalow: European Giggolo - Please Rob stick to Adam Sandler movies where you suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way Jose made me smile. You are a funny dude.