Thursday, June 15, 2006

We're taking bets that it can be fun to flirt...

Hey everyone!!! I hope everyone has fun answering these questions. Get others to answer. It is fun. Post your answers in the comments section and remember you can be anonymous if you want to be. Enjoy!!!

A. What do you enjoy most about flirting?

B. Is there anything that makes you angry when driving?

C. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?

Answers:

A. I think it is the potential possibility of something more. Even if you are in a committed relationship it can make you feel like you still are attractive and vibrant. As long as you stay faithful it is perfectly harmless.

B. For me it has to be people not using their blinkers. It is a simple thing to do and I would say 75% of the driving population do not do it. Why? I have no idea, but it makes me want to kill someone. :)

C. The strangest thing I have ever eaten what Japanese Beetles when I was a Cub Scout. We fried them in butter and they tasted like popcorn. I wasn't the only one to do it, but I kind of enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. I like being able to make people feel good about themselves. I'm not a very good "real flirt" so instead I flirt with people who dont' often get flirted with, and their eyes light up and they smile big. It's the best...though I'm sure you'll say it's mean or something.

B. Blinkers, no doubt. I'm just waiting until you become president so I can get my kickback...you know, the crazy laser shooter that comes out of my radio?

C. Elephant meat. I was at a restaraunt once and they put it in their gumbo for some freaky reason. I love elephants and I was mortified.

It did taste like chicken, of course.

Anonymous said...

A. I'm not entirely sure. I'd have to say the whole smiling part... because I don't know many people that don't smile during a mutual flirting session.

B. BLINKERS!!! I hate it when people don't use their blinker, and then I can't figure out why they're not MOVING... *grumble*

C. Fois Gras... it was tasty. Tasted like Goose Liver.