Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WTBT Volume 19 Series 2006

We're taking bets that...

* I never get fun stuff when I go to Home Depot.
* it was great seeing Spain beat up on the Ukraine this morning.
* it makes you laugh that people are weirded out because Britney Spear hired a "Manny".
* Dwayne Wade maybe the best clutch player in basketball.
* you should watch "The Tonight Show" and see if George Carlin gets into it with Ann Coulter.
* only the Polish fans could get called hooligans this early in the World Cup. (I am 1/2 Polish so don't get into a tizzy thinking I am being mean. Just funny.)
* sometimes you just don't want to be caught.
* Johan Santana was just too good against the Red Sox last night.
* this should outrage every American and is why we are hated around the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny how many times the article says "hooligan". And that there were that many "known" hooligans ready to be arrested.