Thursday, June 08, 2006

We're taking bets that you love to dress up...

Hey everyone!!! I hope everyone has fun answering these questions. Get others to answer. It is fun. Post your answers in the comments section and remember you can be anonymous if you want to be. Enjoy!!!

A. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as and why?

B. How do you prefer to be dressed? (Ex. business clothes, swimsuit, jeans & t-shirt)

C. If you could start a Toy Hall of Fame who would be your first 3 inductees and why?

Answers:

A. I would probably go as a baseball player. It doesn't involve a lot of set-up and I could walk around with a hat on and a baseball bat. I would even wear the stirrup socks.

B. I love to wear comfortable jeans and have on a hockey jersey. It is comfortable and airy. If I could dress like that every day and be professional I would. I would have a ton of different jerseys. It might actually be a long term goal of mine.

C. Legos, Big Wheel, Monopoly. The best board game, the best building blocks, and the best vehicle for a kid ever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as and why?

A flower child...I have a very cute pair of bell bottoms, a fringe shirt, (both of them I made) rose colored circle frame glasses, and plenty of flowers for my hair...I think i should have been a teenager in the 60's....

B. How do you prefer to be dressed? (Ex. business clothes, swimsuit, jeans & t-shirt)

Cotton gauchos and t-shirt....it's a style I can make semi professional enough for work too :-)

C. If you could start a Toy Hall of Fame who would be your first 3 inductees and why?

Definitely legos, slinky, and easy bake oven...

- Christyn

Anonymous said...

1. If I just found out about it now, I'd have to go as a chef b/c all of my stuff is out and ready to go. If I had time, I'd go in my attic and choose from my myriad of costumes from halloween's past.

2. In pajamas. If I could live in cotton pj bottoms and a sweatshirt, I would. But I can't, so in public I like jeans and a sweatshirt, preferably with a hood, and sneakers.

3. A Rubik's cube, Cabbage Patch Kid and a toss up between an Easy Bake Oven and Barbie.

Anonymous said...

A. Provided I can go home and change, I would go as a princess because I have a giant poofy pink dress in my closet courtesy of my sister Dawn.

B. Boot cut jeans, t-shirt, hoodie sweatshirt, flip flops. Mmmm.

C. Legos, Barbie Dolls, and the "Cootie" game

P McT said...

A. I would take it back to the days of my youth and go as She-Ra

B. Jeans, cute top and cute heels that I could replace with flip flops when necessary

C.
Jacks - Awesome and the help with coordination
Jump Rope - Cause no urban boy or girl should pass the age of 10 without attempting Double Dutch
The Game of Life - I spent hours and hours playing this game and loved every minute of it!