Friday, June 02, 2006

We're taking bets that you know everything...

Hi everyone!!! It is question time at WTBT. Sorry it is a day late, but I was on some personal business away from my home base. I hope everyone has fun answering these questions. They are pretty simple and somewhat thought-provoking. Get others to answer. It is fun. Post your answers in the comments section and remember you can be anonymous if you want to be.

A. Are you a know-it-all in a geeky sort of way (ala Cliff Clavin from Cheers) about anything? What is it?

B. Which of the following places do you think would be the most fun to live in: a tree, a cave, or an underwater lair? Why?

C. Would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend? What if your lie would save his/her life?

Answers:

A. Although I tend to be Cliff Clavin about a lot of things I think that I am most like that with movies and television. I have such a love for visual entertainment that I have retained so much of that information on a somewhat creepy level.

B. Because I have such a love for the water I would love to live there. Though I am not sure if that means I would have to be submerged or not. If that was the case I would choose a cave because they are always cool.

C. I would lie unless my friend had done something that I considered a mortal sin and they did not have a valid excuse for it. Especially if it would save there life. There is only about 5 or 6 people in the world that I would do that for as well. So you would have to be very close to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where IS everyone? People, don't you know that if you don't answer these questions, Greg will give up and we'll be left w/o entertainment? Geez.

A. I would have to say yes, and it would most likely be about Walt Disney World. Not the movies and stuff like that, but more about where to go and what to do.

B. A tree. In fact, when I was little, I wanted to live IN a tree, a la Berenstein Bears. I never could convince my dad to hollow out that tree though...

C. Yes, I would lie to save a friends life, except that most of the things that carry a death penalty are horrific things like murder and rape, and I'm not sure I could justify letting them get away with that. Anything other than that I would.

Anonymous said...

1. I would say no. I know random things about a lot of things, but I don't know that I've retained enough on any one subject to call myself a "Clavin". Except... I would answer a question with the answer "Who are three people that have never been in my kitchen".

2. A tree, because I LOVE treehouses... you can make them so cool!!!

3. I guess it would depend on what said friend did. If the friend is on trial for something like murder, rape, or child molestation - I'd probably be so disgusted that the most I would do is say "An eye for an eye". But if they stole a candy bar... I'd definitely commit perjury.

Anonymous said...

That "anonymous" answer was me... even though I TOLD the thing who I was.

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»