Wednesday, June 21, 2006

WTBT Volume 22 Series 2006

We're taking bets that...

* the Dallas Mavericks never really had a chance last night.
* you should not contact me if you do drugs.
* I really don't think hamburger is this good.
* it is a shame that the Braves have fallen so far so quickly.
* politicians really have too much time on their hands.
* fluff is one of the greatest inventions ever.
* this is why men can be afraid of women.
* Philly's Ryan Howard is a monster homerun hitter.
* it is about time MySpace put on some age restrictions.
* Connie Chung is wicked scary in her farewell video.
* Tiger Woods will win the US Open.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brief commentary about MySpace.

So, technically you're supposed to be 16 to get on MySpace. Here's a conversation I had with my sister Becky two years ago:

Me: Beck, why does this say you're 16? You're 13.
Becky: Because it's the only way I can get a MySpace account.

She's been 16 ever since. She turns 16 this year.

Why hasn't MySpace redflagged this?? She obviously keeps shifting her birthday year so she can be "16".

:-P

GMadrid said...

It is scary Danielle. Thanks for posting.

death commish said...

Tiger Woods will win the US Open? Didn't the US Open end 3 days ago? Greg, if you're gonna make predictions after a tournament is over, at least pick the guy who won. When I'm looking for winning lottery numbers, don't expect a call from me.

GMadrid said...

Oops. I meant British Open.