Thursday, June 22, 2006

We're taking bets that you don't want to be haunted by the dead...

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you are all enjoying summer. Since last week only one person answered my questions I am hoping for at least 5 people this week. It probably won't happen be we can hope and dream. Remember post your answers in the comments section and you can answer anonymously if you need to. Have fun.

A. What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?

B. What is one celebrity that you feel died too early and you wish could still be here today? Why?

C. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say?

Answers:

A. I think it would be my grandmother because she would always wake me at crazy hours to talk to me. She would also get me to eat a lot of Polish food and that would cause many trips to the bathroom. Lots of cabbage you know.

B. I think that Janis Joplin died way to early. I think that she would still be rocking out today. Plus she has a voice that no one has been able to even come close to sounding like.

C. Don't Feed the Bear. :)

5 comments:

Liz said...

1. I wouldn't want to be haunted by Hitler. He was just so diabolical (sp?) that I would not want to have any association with him.

2. I have two celebraties that died too early - Martin Luther King Jr. and John F. Kennedy. Both were in the prime of their lives with so much more to accomplish. Imagine what the world would be like if Martin Luther King had lived a full life.

3. I like the sign I wore for Halloween last year - "Nudist on Strike" But, to quote a great song, I would wear a sign that said "Thank you Lord for thinkin' about me, I'm alive and doin' fine."

Anonymous said...

1. I wouldn't want to be haunted by ANY dead person. Famous or ordinary, fat or skinny...dead people suck and they have no place in my life.

2. I don't have an answer for this. There's really no one that I didn't know in real life that I think, "Man,my life would be so much better if they were still alive". Of course, now I'm going to be haunted by tons of dead people b/c they are reading this blog and are angry at me for saying they suck...

3. Caution: Will bite.

Anonymous said...

A bit on the dark side with today's questions, Greg...

1. I would absolutely not want to be haunted by Chris Farley. Visions of a Chris Farley ghost dancing around in a Chippendale's costume... *shudder*

2. Pat Tillman - the football player who died in Iraq.

3. "Read this Sign - There's Nothing Written on my Boobs."

death commish said...

1. Casper. Wayyyy too friendly. I'd want to kick his ass.

2. Keith Richards. A great musician who died before his time. Wait...what? He's not dead? Well, he should be, dammit!

3. "Eat Me". Just to see if anyone would.

Anonymous said...

Glad to be the 5th posting and thereby fulfilling your weekly goal.

1. My ex fiance
2. marilyn monroe
3. This sign is not really here