Tuesday, January 30, 2007

We're taking bets that bullies SUCK...

Open Letter to Bullies

Dear Bullies,

I hate that I need to write in a none funny manner on this blog because bullying still exists. It floors me how much it exists on the college aged students. I am appalled that it happens at my college. It needs to stop.

Everyone has seen the tragic videos of people beating up another human being for no reason other than someone else is taping it. Everyone has witnessed someone picking on another person who is different. At some point you may have been in either role. It is time for us to stand up around the country and stop these bullies. Tell YouTube, Digg and any other put up your own video website to not allow videos of people beating up other people. It has to stop. Life is way too difficult for all of us to have to deal with the fact that a bully's mother didn't hug them and they are going to take it out on us.

Please stop because our differences are what make us special. They should bring us together and not tear us apart. SAVE A LIFE - STOP A BULLY!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.cutthebull.org/

If I remember correctly that program is for high school kids...but still worth looking at. I thought it was pretty cool back when I saw it this summer...

Barb said...

GREAT idea!

the Book of Keira said...

Amen!!!

Down with Bullies!