Monday, January 22, 2007

WTBT Volume 1 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* you have missed me while I was gone.
* I have lost a lot of readers by not posting.
* I can get readers back with some great posts.
* the Pats run of beating the Colts had to end at some point.
* if you haven't read the poem God's Gay Child; you should read it and make everyone around you read it too.
* they never should have called pass interference on Troy Brown.
* the new CGI Orville Redenbacher is creepy and should be taken off the air.
* people who have been dead over 10 years should stay dead.
* the Bears will win the Super Bowl.
* if you are buying beer for your dog you should stop drinking yourself.
* you are not going to run out and buy Windows Vista next week.
* Reggie Bush should never have taunted Brian Urlacher.
* this story gives a whole new meaning to dead duck.
* it is almost time to focus our sports minds to March Madness and Spring Training.
* you really want a Mohawk dog.
* only Bill Parcells could overshadow Peyton Manning making the Super Bowl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really should warn people when you post out of the blue like this...I nearly fell out of my chair and hurt myself when I saw you updated!

Glad you've come back to us...now I'm off to cook some fish.

(That really means I'm going to cook fish-it's not some secret lingo that Greg and I have.)

Anonymous said...

Greg? Is that you? :)

JK... and you're so right about Parcells. Jeez Louise. :P

Liz said...

The Orville Redenbacher is creepy. I change the channel or ff through those commercials. Can't we just let him rest in peace and enjoy his popcorn without having to see him?

Anonymous said...

You write very well.