Tuesday, January 23, 2007

WTBT Volume 2 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* 24 is the most shocking show on TV.
* no one saw that Dr. Romano was Jack Bauer's brother.
* the duo of AI and Melo is going to be tough to beat.
* when your network goes down it cripples your work production.
* the UCONN Huskies basketball program is having a down year, but I am pretty sure both the men and women will win National Championships within the next two years.
* this was a sticky situation.
* not many women would do this for their husbands.
* she is going to remind him of it every day for the rest of his life.
* you are surprised that Dreamgirls did not get a Best Picture nomination.
* if you are going swimming in Australia you better watch the Three Stooges to learn how to fight off sharks.
* it was great that Heroes was back on last night, but disappointing that it is against 24. Thank God for TiVo.
* you have no interest in GWB's State of the Union.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Greg again - please post SPOILER ALERTS...for those of us that TiVo'd 24...the brother information was news to me!!

Also, I couldn't get to 2 of the articles on Boston.com...any idea why?

Anonymous said...

Oh man... '24' was awesome last night, and I totally did not see that coming. They made NO indication of that last season.

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to warn you someone was going to yell at you for spoiling the info...I just thought it was going to be Ian.

And I knew you'd have a funny comment about the shark.

GMadrid said...

Sorry Liz,

I was just too excited about that news. I couldn't take it or believe it.

death commish said...

I hate UConn. The men's basketball team stinks. What a bunch of hacks! I will never be a fan of them ever again!

When is their next game?

Anonymous said...

That was exciting news. I was wondering who the hell that guy was last season. Oh man... I can't wait until next week... :)