Friday, January 26, 2007

WTBT Volume 4 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* it is nice to see that people are reading and responding to my blog again. Thanks.
* males spiders always have it easier than human males.
* the Outrageous Justice article on ESPN.com is pretty amazing and appalling.
* Ben Seaver is creepy on those new McDonald's commercials.
* you don't understand what the hell that commercial even means; "Trees they can find".
* if you are a top ten team in Men's Basketball you probably are going to lose at least two more games this season.
* if you didn't see John Pinette's comedy special on Comedy Central you missed some great comedy.
* it is easy to use the word comedy three times in a sentence.
* the signing of JD Drew does not make Red Sox fans happy.
* you should be careful when jogging nude about the abundance of poison oak.
* I love that the law talks about exposing the anal region. What if you have a big butt does that include the cheeks or just the hole?
* this lady is pretty amazing and I hope I can one day marry someone that will save me from a mountain lion.
* you should say a prayer for B.B. King who is in the hospital.
* there does not seem to be a lot of drama so far in Super Bowl XLI coverage.
* this man has a problem, but 30 years in prison seems to be a lot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few things...

1. I'm never moving to Georgia.
2. No one cares about the SB because Parcells stole the limelight 2 days later, and since then all I've seen have been who the Cowboys are interviewing.
3. Why are people jogging nude anyways???
3b. There are some pretty big anuses out there...
4. The true readers always come back. :)

Tom said...

The Outragous Justice article is a real eye opener to how things happen in other parts of the country. Its hard to believe that there are still some people that can't see the difference between following the letter of the law and the spirit. They should have taken my sociology class last semester.

Liz said...

I was shocked about the Outrageous Injustice story. In this day an age oral sex is safer (note I say safer) than any other type of sex there is. If the young woman (phrase used loosely) was the instigator why would Genarlow Wilson be saddled with a 10 year sentence. Lets hope BJ Bernstein is able to move the mountain she is pushing to get Genarlow out of prison.

the Book of Keira said...

I believe, sir, that the anus refers only to the butthole region with no regard to the cheeks as well.

Anus= Butthole

? = Cheeks?

Is there a medical term for the cheeks?

Also... Ben Seaver has always creeped me out and no, I do not understand that commercial. They should have used Boner. That's a guy I understand completely.