Monday, May 09, 2011

WTBT Volume 27, Series 2011...

We're taking bets that...

* sometimes you feel like a blogger, sometimes you don't.
* now that I can only get AM in my car and basically only hear the Yankees games I have decided they have the worst radio announcers ever.
* it is sad that there are people that make me hate them because of their stupidity and bigotry like Alan Chambers.
*I am proud to be a huge Disney fan even though they probably do something wrong to make a buck.
* now that the Red Sox are finally starting to hit I think they will ascend to the top of the AL East.
* Beyonce's new song isn't as great as I thought it would be.
* currently the biggest punk in the NBA is Andrew Bynum and I would be hard pressed to change my mind.
* Tina Fey on SNL this week was kind of disappointing.
* although many people have made shots like this Rafael Nadal's was pretty damn cool.
* you probably didn't notice that happened at the Madrid Open.
* I think that Donald Trump would be awesome to see in a Republican presidential candidate debate at least once.
* "Do you want to see my alligator?" is a pretty creepy pick-up line.
* it is nice to know the LA Lakers are going to be in the middle of the pack for the next few years.

No comments: