Thursday, May 12, 2011

WTBT Volume 28, Series 2011...

We're taking bets that...

* sometimes being who you are just gets you in trouble.
* Tiger Woods may never win another major championship.
* Big Papi's video with Yankees fans is fun and funny.
* John Stewart will be awesome in his debate with Bill O'Reilly on Monday.
* the far left and the far right scare me and this group is one of the reasons why.
* it might actually be the Bruins time to win the Stanley Cup.
* I am amazed that the Shelton school system is still not letting that kid go to the prom.
* this incident seems like it was brought to you by the Colors of Benetton.
* you can't get much older than my previous reference.
* if you want to laugh before you see Hangover 2 you have to see Bridesmaids.
* Melissa McCarthy is my new favorite funny person.
* my parents need a cool name for their new boat. Any ideas?

No comments: