Thursday, December 14, 2006

We're taking bets that you love the circus, but hate the clowns...

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you are doing well in this Holiday season. I have been extremely busy the last few weeks, so I apologize for the sparse posts. Hopefully I will be back in full swing from this day forward. Tomorrow will start some of my end of the year lists. I hope you enjoy these questions. They are kind of simple and fun. Invite others to write in and answer. Have fun!

A. If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?

B. Which do you enjoy more the circus or a parade? Why?

C. If you had 30 days to spend millions like Mortimer Brewster in Brewster's Millions (except you could keep what you bought) what would be the first 3 things you would buy for you and no one else? Why?

Answers:

A. I would want to be a high-wire juggler. I think it would combine to really cool skills. The Flying Gregbino!!!

B. I am more of a parade person. There are a lot less clowns and usually you get to hear some fun music from marching bands. Also if you can get some shriners into small cars that is always fun.

C. I would first buy a 52 inch HDTV. I love TV and movies and this would make me happy. I would then buy my parent's current house. I spent a lot of time there and it saddens me that I will not be able to go back one day. Lastly I would be a fleet of Jeeps both Wranglers and Grand Cherokees. They are my favorite cars and it would be nice to have a fleet of cars. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Great Gregbino makes me smile, but being that you once told me (and I quote) "I'm not a big parade fan" I feel lied to.

In any case...

A. I would be the Ring Leader. I'd get to wear sparkly clothes and probably get to sing. I always love putting on a good show.

B. Parades. Especially Spectro Magic on Main St. USA at the Magic Kingdom. Lights, whimsical music...ahh...

C. A new house with a HUGE kitchen, catering equipment with every gadget, pot and pan I've ever drooled over and a timeshare. It doesn't matter where, because I could swap out.

GMadrid said...

Definitely parade over the circus though.

Anonymous said...

A. I would love to be one of those chics who do all the rope tricks danging by one ankle and spinning in the air.
B. Circus - if it's Cirque de Soleil vs Parade that's a totally unfair question! :)
C. A baby grand piano, a nice home to put it in, a yorkshire terrier. These need no explanation.

Anonymous said...

Steve is going to answer these with me. :)

A: Danielle - I would totally be the MC because I have a big mouth. :)
Steve - Those dudes who drive the motorcycle around inside the ball.

B: Danielle - Parade, because I'm nostalgic and it makes me think of all the parades I marched in. Plus, I'm a sucker for marching bands and floats.
Steve - Parade, because the few times that I've been to a circus they've always smelled funny... And I don't like clowns.

C: Danielle - First I would buy a 2007 Camry XLE in dark blue because then I won't have to get a minivan when we have kids. Then I would buy a computer because all I have right now is a slow laptop. Then I would buy a whole new wardrobe because I hate my clothes. I would buy a house, but I have to share a house and that's outside the parameters of your question.
Steve - I wanted to put links in, but I apparently cannot, so it goes like this:
1. A Learjet 60XR
2. A private island (not a rinky-dink one in a lake, I mean a 55 million dollar 500 acre job.)
3. Ferrari Enzo. Nuff said.

Anonymous said...

A. I'd be a contortionist

B. Parades, I march in them all the time ;)

C1. A house, preferably on an island or somewhere very secluded.

C2. A personal trainer (and I don't mean just for working out - someone to train me to do everything I could ever think of.)

C3. A herd of horses.

P McT said...

1) I wanna be one of the dudes that ride arount he circle things on motorcycles cause I always wondered how they stayed on when they went upside down

2) Parade...marching band for 8 years, its what I know

3)
1) Land on a hill in Jamaica to build my estate (my family would always have a home)
2) The highest of high level hybrid car (i'm getting enviormental in my old age and I like nice cars)
3) A tourbus...I know contradicts my hybrid car motive, but i've always wanted one and I could take trips with my friends accross country which I think would be super cool!