Thursday, March 15, 2007

We're taking bets that everyone needs help...

Hello WTBT readers!!! Spring is less than a week away and I hope that everyone is excited. It almost reached 70 degrees here in New England. Of course they are talking about potential snow this weekend, but that is what you have to love about the Northeast. I have some interesting questions about assisting you in life. I hope that everyone enjoys and invites others to participate.

A. If you could have someone do one thing/chore for you daily that would ease your life what would it be?

B. If you could pick any animated/cartoon character to be your personal assistant, who would you pick and why?

C. If you had to pick one job as a fast food employee what would it be and why?

Answers:

A. I would definitely have someone cook dinner for me every night. That way I wouldn't be able to make some of the bad choices that I usually do and everything would probably be healthy.

B. I would choose Droopy Dog. Mainly because he makes me laugh and when he finally gets mad he can take care of any problem. I love his voice too. "You know what... That makes me mad." Hysterical.

C. I would be the Fry Guy. I think it is an art to making the perfect fries and adding the right amount of salt along with cooking them just the right time. I don't trust the beeping take me out now sound that the fryalator makes.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

A. I would have someone iron my clothes for me. I absolutely hate ironing and I'm terrible at it too. I ironed the pair of pants I'm wearing today TWICE before putting them on, and you would never know it.

B. I would totally pick Genie from "Aladdin". I'd have to pay him since Aladdin set him free, but I'm sure if I gave good enough benefits he'd be great to have around. :)

C. I would be the cashier. I'm friendly/bubbly enough and patient enough to deal with the stupid people that end up coming in to buy food.

Anonymous said...

A. Similar to Danielle, I would have someone be in charge of my laundry. Wash, dry, hang, and organize. It is the thing that I have yet to get a grip on in my life. Right now I shop too much, half my clothes don't fit, and 75% of my clothes, whether they fit or not are dirty. :-P and now I'm stressed about it ;-)


B. I would pick Owl from Winnie the Pooh. He is pretty smart and would give me good advice.

C. Ice Cream maker. I loved making ice creams when I worked at Friendly's. If that was all I had to do it would be a blast. (Not sure if that's fast food, but it works for me!)

- Christyn

GMadrid said...

Danielle - Good choice with Genie. He would definitely be a fun time.

Christyn - I don't think you could have chosen a better job. Though in all my years I have never seen Friendly's as fast food. :) It could work at a fast food ice cream stand.

Anonymous said...

A. It's a toss up between laundry (the practical Lisa chooses this) and someone to do my hair (the fabulous Lisa chooses THIS)

B. Bob the Builder: He's been getting jobs done all over Bobsville and beyond for years! And with teamwork and a positive attitude to boot!!!

C. I too would choose the fry station. In fact, in school when I first got to use the fyer, I had a stupid grin on my face b/c I secretly felt cool. It's pretty fun.

GMadrid said...

It is secretly cool Lisa.

P McT said...

A. THat person would iron my clothes, its a necessary chore

B. It would be Cronk from Emperors New Groove. He takes orders well, he can talk to wild life and could lift heavy things

C. Drive-thru chick, I can say during my short time in the industry I never screwed up anyones order

Anonymous said...

A. I stopped ironing my clothes about a year ago because it didn't do anything for me. Now I no longer own an iron. Anyway, I have no answer for this question. If I don't like a chore, I don't do it. If a chore needs to get done, I handle it.

B. I'd probably pick Spider-Man cuz, I mean, seriously. Hell yeah.

C. I'd be the trash guy because, unlike most people, I probably wouldn't mind doing it so why not?

Michelle King said...

A. I would have someone cook me a balanced breakfast to start each morning because after showering and getting dressed for work, I usually grab something convenient (which is not always a good choice).

B. Wolverine, cuz who's gonna mess with him?

C. I would do the drive thru just because they are quick moments with the customers and they can't sit there and bitch you out like some of the people at the counter.