Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WTBT Volume 26 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* 85 and Sunny in Orlando is music to my ears.
* being from North Dakota means you probably have extra time on your hands.
* living arrangements are real important to college students.
* geeks everywhere are excited about the Star Wars stamps.
* I might be one of those geeks.
* if you are looking for exciting basketball of the future watch the McDonald's All-American game tonight on ESPN.
* voting for Sanjaya isn't cool and deserving candidates are getting the shaft.
* gives congrats to Mia and Nomar for the arrival of their probably freakishly strong and athletic twin girls.
* this lady is lucky her dog knew the Heimlich manuever.
* she is a little too close to her dog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything about Orlando is music to my ears!!! Pleasure Island is getting excited about my arrival!

- Christyn

the Book of Keira said...

Screw you, Sanjaya!!!!

Danielle said...

Mmmm... Orlando. I heart Orlando and WDW. I can't wait to go back in January. :)

Also... it's absolutely uncool to vote for someone because they do weird things with their hair. Blah. Reasons I'm not interested in American Idol this season...