Friday, March 23, 2007

WTBT Volume 24 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* the arrival of babies are exciting news.
* getting people together to do a fantasy baseball draft is more difficult than you think.
* Yankees fans better be afraid because the Sox have solidified their bullpen with Papelbon.
* you are happy Knut is around for everyone's enjoyment.
* LOST has become fabulous again.
* Tony LaRussa getting caught DUI is strange and very disturbing.
* it is amazing that some old school communication ways can still work.
* Ohio St. should be home getting ready to study for finals.
* sex with animals is never cool, but when they are dead it is even worse.
* as sad as it is to say John Edwards could be helped by his wife's cancer.
* TMNT will be a good solid movie for kids and adults who followed them in the late 80's.
* the passing of Larry "Bud" Melman is sad, but I am sure he is laughing in heaven.
* Tubby Smith left Kentucky because he never was really appreciated.

3 comments:

the Book of Keira said...

Babies arriving is indeed a spectacular event. Many congrats to the new parents!

My kids are psyched about TMNT. My husband is psyched about 300. I am psyched about Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

There is much to be psyched about.

Danielle said...

Congrats to the new 'rents!! Yay for Babies!!!

I also am super-duper psyched about TMNT. And I'm even more psyched about PotC 3. I heart pirates.

I have a full list of movies I'm psyched about on my blog. That was a cheap plug for my boring blog. :)

death commish said...

Congrats to the new parents...wait, that's me! Thanks for the shout out Greg. Mom and baby are well. Dad...not so much.