Thursday, March 22, 2007

We're taking bets that fabulous is in the eye of the beholder...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I am sorry that I was MIA the last couple of days, but I have been very busy and the blog had to suffer. Hopefully I am back with a new sense of fun and you are all able to enjoy the questions that I put forth. Have a great time and as always invite others to answer!!!

A. What is one vacation destination that many people think is fabulous, but which you personally have no desire to ever visit (or revisit)?

B. What is one fabulous 80's fashion that you wish would come back?

C. What is the most fabulous thing that you currently own?

Answers:

A. I have absolutely no desire to go to Paris. I am sure that one day I will and I know it is one of the most romantic cities in the world, but something about it makes me not want to go there. I don't know if it is just France in general or Paris.

B. I truly enjoyed the cut sweatshirt look/off shoulder shirts from Flashdance. Women who can pull it off should go for that look.

C. The most fabulous thing that I own is TiVo because I love TV and I don't have to be around to tape any shows I want to watch. I can watch an episode while I am eating breakfast or at 4 in the morning. It is great because I don't have to be home when something is on to make sure I watch it. Like LOST last night which was super wicked awesome. Oh yeah.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. I can't think of any vacation destination that I wouldn't at least want to visit. I love to travel and explore, and even if I get there and hate it, at least I tried. And also, Paris was incredible. I can't wait to go back, espeically now with the culinary thing.

B. Blue eyeliner. It made my eyes look even more green and though it's terribly tacky, I liked it.

C. My red immersion blender. I don't get to use it enough, but every time I do, I smile like a schoolgirl in love because it's so amazing. And it's red. So that makes it extra fabulous.

GMadrid said...

Lisa - So basically most of fabulous to you has to do with colors. Very interesting.

the Book of Keira said...

1. I lived in Germany and have no desire to ever go back. Other than Italy, I wasn't a fan of Europe.

2. Legwarmers!! They make your calves look skinnier :-)

3. I'd have to agree with you on the Tivo thing. Lifesaver.

Danielle said...

A. I would never want to go to Antarctica (yes, it is a vacation destination. As far as I'm concerned anyone who offers cruises is). I think that's self-explanatory.

B. *thinks* I was more of a 90's child myself. But since I was in middle-school in the early 90's there was some 80's carry-over. I'm glad the big hair is gone - that was too much effort. Uhm... yeah everything I can think of was early 90's I think. But just incase - I.O.U. Sweatshirts and Skidz.

C. My wedding dress. And it'll be even more fabulous after it's altered because it'll fit (2.5 Months!!! EEEE!!!)

GMadrid said...

the108 - Wow I would have thought Germany was a neat place. Berlin Wall and all of the castles. Good to know.

Danielle - you may be the winner for the most fabulous item!!! :)

Anonymous said...

For the first time since "knowing" Danielle, I want to kick her in the shins instead of marry her. ;)

"I'm more a child of the 90's".


This is me...feeling old.

But I agree-she does win the "most fabulous item" award.

Danielle said...

Hey - kick my mom in the shins, not me. I didn't ask to be born. :)

If it makes you feel any better, I still haven't seen "The Breakfast Club", which is apparently a cardinal sin or something. ;)

GMadrid said...

Abso-freaking-lutely a cardinal sin. I might have to turn my nose up at you at least once. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok. Now we're really in a fight Danielle.

You think you know someone...

Danielle said...

I know, I know.

Steve and I are joining either Netflix or BB-online soon. It'll be on the list. Then we can all stop fighting.

I have seen Ferris Beueller, Top Gun, Dirty Dancing, and UHF though. :)