Thursday, March 01, 2007

We're taking bets that you want to come back...

Hi WTBT Readers!!! I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day. I apologize for the late post. Life is very busy currently with work and I will be working 46 of the 72 hours this weekend. I love my job, but sometimes it is tiring. Below are some fun and interesting questions. I hope that you enjoy them. Invite others to answers. Have a great day.

A. After you die you are given the chance to be reborn as an animal, which animal would you chose?

B. Is there any place that you visit that gives you the same thrill as it did the first time you were there?

C. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you was?

Answers:

A. I think I would be a Giant Sea Turtle because they live a long time and can travel the entire planet through the water. The things they must see would have to be incredible.

B. Fenway Park. I remember the first time I went with my father and every time I walk up the tunnel and see the Green Monster it makes me excited and want to be 7 years old again.

C. I think I would be 25. I feel and think I act 25.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. I think I'd be a dolphin. They're agile and smart and they make people smile. Plus I could live under the sea and hunt for treasure. What? Don't kid yourself...that's what dolphins do.

B. I don't think I need to answer this, but I will for the benifit of the blog. WDW. Specific places around the world: Main St USA, The Carousel of Progress (I can see my Papa's eyes light up) the smokey smell of Spaceship Earth and the wonderful music. Yup.

C. 27

Liz said...

A. I would be a dog. Boring, yes, but true. Dogs that are treated well have great lives!

B. Hmm. I don't know about this one. I do agree with Lisa about WDW, but I want to be original and right now I can think of anything else.

C. 24. Although it was a hellish year, I liked who I was when I was 24. I am continually trying to be that person.

GMadrid said...

Lisa - I would have said 26. WDW makes it sound like the CDC.

Liz - And they sniff butts. :)

Anonymous said...

Really? 26? Ok. I'll be 26.

I came back to say that even though this isn't a "place" the bathtub really makes me feel like I'm 5 again. Especially when there are bubbles in the tub.

It makes me want to get barbies and GI Joe make them splash around.

And also, I don't know what the CDC is.

GMadrid said...

Center for Disease Control

Danielle said...

A. I would be a dolphin as well. They're incredibly smart, intuitive, cute, fun-loving, and emotional animals (Lisa... I don't know if you're a reader or not, but you might enjoy the book "To Touch a Wild Dolphin". It's AMAZING I think...) :)

B. Not to completely be in Lisa's brain... but I also would say Walt Disney World. I'll also get into specifics: Test Track, Tower of Terror, meeting any of the characters, and the band "Off Kilter" that plays in the Canada Pavillion. OK fine... pretty much ALL of Epcot does it for me. :)

C. I'm about 26.5... so I'll go with 26.5. I think I act my age to an extent. I definitely don't think I act any younger, and I don't know what older is like yet. :)

Mags said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Danielle, if you weren't a woman and you weren't getting married, I'd want to marry you.

Off Kilter IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!

I used to go listen to them after work. Ahh...I'm so glad you know who they are.

Danielle said...

Off Kilter rocks my socks. It's a mandatory thing for me when we go to Epcot - I HAVE to sit and watch. Any band that combines bagpipes and rock music is awesome. :)

Michelle King said...

A. I thought I was gonna be unique in thinking dolphin, but I guess I am just another person in the mix. From a young age I loved them and even wanted one for a pet (I thought the tub was big enough). It was even one of the reasons I wanted to be a marine biologist originally. Oh to be that agile, intelligent and just plain happy :)

B. I love just about any body of water, especially lakes. Something about the fresh water just makes me giddy. I feel like a kid as soon as I am immersed in it!

c. Every year has something good to it, so I will stick with the age I am now (just about to hit 32) since this is the year I will be getting married :) If we live in the past I think we risk losing the chance to fully enjoy something now ;)