Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We're taking bets that there are interesting things to know...

In a new weekly post I will be doing 3 interesting things to know on Wednesdays. Some of them will be funny, some will be serious, and some will be odd. All of the things will be interesting and many of them will be life changing.

1. Water is needed for a duck race on a creek. Without water it is a duck drop and it is a little muddy. Please pray for an hour of rain for me today.

2. Rosie O'Donnell is leaving The View and Barbara Walters is probably jumping for joy. Rosie was great, but at the same time completely crazy. She needs to stick to comedy and not social commentary.

3. The classesUSA and Mortgage ads with people dancing that you see on websites are creepy and very distracting. What the hell is going on with that? They make me not want to click on your site for fear of seeing more bizarre dancing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post changed my life.

(And I hate those dancing fools too!!)

Danielle said...

That's like that awful Twizzlers commercial from a few years back. "Do you like my FORBIDDEN DANCE?".