Friday, April 13, 2007

WTBT Volume 29 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* sometimes it is not smart to insult a police officer or just about anyone in authority to their face.
* even if you don't like the Mets you have to be rooting for Tom Glavine to get to 300 wins.
* hopefully Don Imus will drift into obscurity and continues to help children with cancer on his ranch in New Mexico
* it kills you that crazy old men like Don Imus marry beautiful young women that are at least 20 years older than the women.
* Kobe scoring 50 points probably means the Lakers are going to lose.
* getting even with an ex-girlfriend can go a little too far.
* the guy should have done it old school and just wrote her name and phone number in bar bathroom stalls.
* Karl Rove's missing e-mails do not shock anyone who has half a brain.
* Karl Rove is as dirty as they come.
* the new set of the Daily Show is pretty schnazzy.
* in the wake of Kurt Vonnegut's passing more people from the current generation should read

1 comment:

the Book of Keira said...

You know, I've been thinking about blogging about Imus myself, but it's such a hot topic right now that it would require me to think reaaallllly hard on how I word things. I can relate to the guy because I often say things that I mean as a joke or just come out all wrong and end up in trouble.
I, personally think he is getting a raw deal. Where as I agree that he shouldn't have said what he did, I don't think for a second that he is racist and needs his life ruined for it. A nice, genuine apology for speaking without thinking should mean something considering that he's not out donning the white robes.

I also hope that he continues to do his great work with cancer children.