Friday, April 20, 2007

We're taking bets that you always have to be prepared...

Last night I was felled by a stomach issue that felt like giving birth. Now I am sure that the millions of women that read this blog are going to dispute that, but it really hurt. I lied down for a few minutes and the next thing I know I am being woken up by Security wondering if I am okay. I missed responsibilities that I had and thankfully I work with some of the greatest people around who picked up my slack. I ended up making myself sick and felt 1000 times better. It was the craziest thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

8(

Ouchies. I hope you are ok.

Danielle said...

Yucky. Hope you're feeling better today.

GMadrid said...

Thanks. I am 100 times better. Leery of food, but better.

the Book of Keira said...

Ugh.... I'm glad you're feeling better. Stomach issues suck really really bad. In fact, extremely bad cramps from an upset stomach is pretty close to labor pains :-)