Thursday, April 26, 2007

We're taking bets that you enjoy games...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I hope that things are going well where you are. I am about to enter the BUSY ZONE at my campus. May Weekend starts tonight (yes it is April) and there will be a ton of work. My car currently has no muffler attached or a catalytic converter so there are a lot of challenges in my life right now. I hope you enjoy these questions. They are very simple and a little bit fun. Invite others and you can post anonymously.

A. What was your favorite game as a child?

B. What childhood game do you think that as an adult you would be a champion?

C. What is dumbest thing you have done lately?

Answers:

A. I was a big fan of Hide and Go Seek. I loved to hide in the most intricate spaces that were close to the person seeking. It was a rush when they were right next to you, but they didn't know where you were.

B. I think that I would be awesome at Memory. I loved the game as a kid, but I never did that great. I think I have greatly improved my memory skills and would dominate others.

C. Yesterday, I spaced out while conducting an interview and asked the same question that one of my colleagues had already asked. What I doofus I am!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

A. My favorite childhood game was kickball. We even had a little home-grown kickball league on my street. I would totally play again if anyone was up for it. :)

B. I think that as an adult I would be awesome at is Don't Break The Ice. It was this game where you had fake ice cubes and you put them in a frame, and then had to tap them individually to pop them out. Whoever made them all collapse out of the frame lost. Yeah, I totally sucked at that game. But I think I'd rock at it now.

C. Dumbest thing LATELY? Uhm... yeah I really don't know. I do a lot of dumb things. :)

Anonymous said...

A. I loved all games, actually, but I would have to say Blind Man's Bluff was my favorite.

B. I would be the champion of almost all of them, and I know that to be true b/c I play games with Mariah now and sometimes, I'm not gonna lie-I kick her ass.

LOL. There's a lesson in that though-being a sore loser isn't an attractive quality in a person.

C. I answered the "What does Mise en Place mean?" under my breath and therefore, was no longer anonymous.

GMadrid said...

Danielle - I could totally see you as a kid playing kickball. I would play anytime.

Lisa - I don't even know how to play Blind Man's Bluff.

Danielle said...

We've gotta get more people though, because you need at least 4 to play kickball. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in on the kickball. I love that game.

And also, we've had this conversation about BMB before-I think on this blog.

But, whatev...we'll play sometime.

;)

Danielle said...

Just like 1-3 more people and we've got a game!!!

Also - I don't think I ever played BMB either. Hrmph.

Anonymous said...

Party. My house.

BMB and a BBQ.

There will be beer, wine and great fun!