Tuesday, April 17, 2007

WTBT Volume 30 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* only one person should be blamed from the VT Tragedy and that is the shooter.
* a rainy Boston Marathon is still a fun time for everyone in Boston.
* you wished you had Monday off for Patriot's Day.
* oddly enough he was able to make our lawn look like an American Flag.
* 24 has gone in a really weird direction this season.
* if Broduer isn't on his game the Devils have no chance of winning.
* Valley Girl Britney is all the rage.
* Soriano's hamstring injury could lead to year 100 of the Cubs curse.
* this story's headline scared me and I was glad to know it was only because of animals.
* I am not sure that makes it much better.
* Yankees/Red Sox part 1 starts this weekend and the media frenzy will be crazy when Dice-K and Matsui meet.
* only fans from Boston and New York care about this series in April.
* if this lady can't wait in line because of irritable bowel syndrome then I can't wait in line because I have ants in my pants.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee...ants in your pants.

Danielle said...

*puts fingers in ears about 24, because I have not watched it yet... probably tomorrow on MySpace*

GMadrid said...

No clues, but a weird direction.

Danielle said...

Yeah so we watched it last night. So, so strange... I'm in agreeance here. :)